TSF has completed Sydney’s premier heritage listed office space, situated in the famous Rocks of Millers Point.
The site required an upgrade to bring it into line with the current energy efficiency expectations of modern corporate tenants, as this heritage listed building was first built in the 1800’s.
Modern upgrades were designed and installed by TSF, including:
- High efficiency air-conditioning
- New mechanical switchboards
- New VAV system throughout
- Complete replacement of the old mechanical plant from level -1 through to level 4
- New roof top cooling plant
- New atrium smoke control system
TSF was also contracted to upgrade the Building control system.
TSF was chosen for this project, due to:
- Proven expertise in delivering and installing equipment against client requirements
- Comprehensive testing of equipment before installation and following integration with other on-site services.
- A wide choice of engines and other equipment on offer.
- Ongoing maintenance following contract completion.
- Third party Quality Management System AS/NZS ISO 9001 accreditation by Globalmark Certification since 1998
- Third party OHS Management System AS/NZS 4801 and Environmental Management Systems AS/NZS ISO 14001 accreditation by Globalmark Certification since 2006