Untreated and uncirculated diesel fuel has a life expectancy of between 12 to 24 months.
TSF can provide specialist maintenance and management of underground and above ground storage tanks systems, generator day tanks, and the ancillary equipment associated. We offer a complete service to ensure that the fuel and fuel storage supply systems are maintained in peak condition. The entire fuel system is managed from the diesel fill point to the engine filtering systems.
TSF’s fuel system services include
- Fuel system compliance and condition testing
- Scheduled and reactive maintenance
- Fuel sampling, treatment, transfer and disposal
- Tank inspection and cleaning
- Fuel system control, functionality testing and calibration
- Integrity testing
- Polishing and Filtering
- Pump and pipe work maintenance and repairs
- Fuel supply
We provide back-up generation fuel system services to a wide range of markets and industries including:
- Data Centres
- High-rise Buildings
- Financial Institutions
- Shopping Centres
- Business and Industrial Estates
Contact us today to discuss your generator fuel system needs or phone 1300 737 873, 24 hours for emergency call outs.